Torch offers a diverse line of corrosion inhibitors to protect both ferrous and non ferrous metals from the damaging effects of corrosion. We offer a multitude of options ranging from short term, in-process protection up to difficult outdoor and extreme applications with choices ranging from water based, moisture displacing, oil emulsions & straight oils.
Poly Film & Anticor: For use in Spray Washers, Immersion tanks and any other application that demands a dry film rust preventative.
- Effective Dry Film Protection
- Weldable & Non Tacky
- Multi Metal Capabilities Ferrous & Non Ferrous
- For storage and in-process protection
- Options that provide up to 12 months of indoor storage protection
B-55 Emulsion: A workhorse emulsion inhibitor and blank wash.
- Up to 6 months of storage protection
- Highly Stable Emulsion
- Nearly Dry to Touch Film
- Easily removed with an alkaline wash
- Can be used over bare or phosphated metal
- Multi Metal Capabilities: Ferrous & Non Ferrous
Phos Oil: A family of water soluble oils used with zinc & manganese phosphate coatings to prevent rust and corrosion and provide outstanding salt spray performance.
- Highly stable and long lasting emulsion
- Up to 240 hours salt spray performance
- Chrysler PS-80 approval for stampings and fastener torque tension properties
- Low Oily residue
Moisture Displacing, Solvent & Straight Oil
Corseal: Thin film, moisture displacing and corrosion inhibiting oils or both ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Up to 12 months of storage and stain protection
- Moisture Displacing
- Humidity resistant
- Ferrous and Non Ferrous metal options
- Thin film and dry to touch
- Can be used on bare metal or zinc & manganese phosphate coatings for extended protection
- Low VOC and Haps free options available
Long Term Protective Coatings
We offer various products in our Poly Film and Corseal lines to meet the corrosion challenges of outdoor and extreme environments. (Outdoor storage, Oil & Gas Well, Heavy Equipment, Overseas shipments)
- Water Based Resinous Coatings
- Wax Dispersions
- Solvent based coatings