Torch manufactures a wide range of lubricant products for metalforming applications. Soap and Polymer based lubricants for cold forming, heading & wire drawing as well as a complete line of machining and grinding products. From light duty to heavy duty, ferrous & non-ferrous metals, we can provide a proven product to meet your forming needs.
Cold Forming Lubricants
Soap Lube/Loc Lube: A product line of reactive and non-reactive stearate soaps for superior metal extrusion lubricity. Typically used in conjunction with our Micron or TCJ line of zinc phosphates.
- Extended Bath Life
- Light to heavy films as required
- Fast Melting
- Low Use Cost
- Withstands the most severe deformations
Poly Lube: Our Poly Lube products are formulated to provide lubricity in applications where soap coatings are not effective or practical. Poly Lube products impart a high lubricity, dry film coating on metal or phosphated surfaces.
- Lower temps and reduced processing cost
- Reduced Waste
- Low residues
- Effective for cold forming and metal drawing
- Provides Corrosion Resistance
Wire Coat: Wire drawing soaps, dry powders, greases and pastes for steel & stainless steel.
- Variety of Melt Points
- Increased Drawing Speeds
- Increased Die Life
- Reduced consumption
- Ease of Cleaning
Stamping & Drawing
Aqua Lube: Synthetic, water based drawing and stamping lubricant for ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Excellent Shear Lubrication
- Superior Rust Protection
- Water Washable
- Free of chlorine, phosphates and sulfur
- Hard or soft water stable
Syn Cool: Synthetic heavy duty metalworking fluid for ferrous and non ferrous metals. An excellent choice for cutting, grinding, tapping and drilling.
- Resistant to bacterial growth
- Provides bight surface finish
- Extended tool life
- Excellent rust and stain protection
- Free of chlorine, nitrites, DEA
Pro Cut: Semi-synthetic cutting and grinding fluids for steel, cast iron, stainless, aluminum, copper and brass. Provides maximum cooling where higher temperatures are encountered in cutting and grinding operations.
- Stable Micro Emulsion
- Excellent Corrosion protection
- Extended tool life
- Free of chlorine, nitrites, phenols
- Multi metal safe